Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Roclutex, S.L..
- NIF: B90388042
- Adress: C/ Del Fútbol, 18 – 41960 Gines, Seville – Spain.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.rocioosorno.com
Principles applied in data processing
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions: the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
- The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or on a page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email, telephone number and website address in order to answer the Users’ queries. For example, Roclutex, S.L. uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website.
- Comment forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal information: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Warning and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks: Roclutex, S.L. has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
Content from other websites
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
Categories of personal data
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA.
More information at: https://mailchimp.com.
The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com.
- Google Analytics.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data